- Model NO.: 85% Formic Acid
- Appearance: Liquid
- Quality: Tech Grade
- Formic Acid: 85%
- Color: No Color
- Diluting Test: Clear
- Capacity: 24mt/20FCL
- Supplier: Humate (Tianjin) International Limited
- Trademark: x-humate
- Origin: China
- Classification: Carboxylic Acid
- Grade Standard: Reagent Grade
- Packaging: Plastic Drum
- Package: in 1200 IBC Drum or 25kg Drum
- Colour Index: 10%
- Metals: 0.0005%
- Delivery: Prompt
- Nonvolatiles: 0.2%
- Specification: 85% formic acid
- HS Code: 2915110
Molecular formula: HCOOH
Property: In nature, it is found in the stings and bites of many insects of the order Hymenoptera, mainly ants. It is also a significant combustion product resulting from alternative fuelled vehicles burning methanol (and ethanol, if contaminated with water) when mixed with gasoline. Its name comes from the Latin word for ant, formica, referring to its early isolation by the distillation of ant bodies. A chemical compound such as a salt from the neutralization of formic acid with a base, or an ester derived from formic acid, is referred to as formate (or methanoate). The formate ion has the formula HCOO.
In 25kgs drum, 250kgs drum and IBC drums
1. Pharmaceutical industry: enzymes, aminopyrine, vitaminB1, etc.
2. Pesticide industry: Triazolone, Disinfest, etc.
3. Chemical industry: Methane amide, DMF, A geresister, etc.
4. Leather industry: Tanning, etc.
5. Textile industry: Natural Rubber.
6. Rubber industry: Coagulation, etc.
7. Steel industry: Acid cleaning of steel production, etc.
8. Paper industry: Pulp manufacturing, etc.
9. Food industry: Disinfectant, etc.
10. Poultry industry: Silage, etc.
Should you have any requirements, plz contact us for more details
|Formic Acid||85.0% MIN|
|Colour index||10.0% MAX|