- Model NO.: 95% Min Sodium Formate Powder
- Appearance: Powder
- Colour: White
- Color: White
- Purity: 98%
- Trademark: X-humate
- Origin: China
- Type: Leather Chemical
- Quality: Industrial
- Product: Sodium Formate
- Capacity: 24mt
- Sample: Free
- Specification: 95% min
- HS Code: 29151200
White crystalline powder with water absorbing performance and slight formic acid odour, soluble in water glycerol, slightly soluble in ethanol, not soluble in ether. Its melting point is 253° C.
Synthetic method: Carbon monoxide taken from coke, react with caustic soda and be evaporated and dried out.
By product: Pentaerythritol
1. Raw material: Sodium formate chemically reduces other components by donating an electron or electrons. Formic acid and oxalic acid are prepared from sodium formate. Sodium formate is used
In the manufacture of sodium hydrosulfite, a common reductive bleaching chemical.
2. Reductive bleaching agent: Sodium formate is used to improve the brightness and color in
3. Dyeing/Printing fabrics and paper.
4. Tanning of leather: Sodium formate stabilize the chromium, resulting in better leather quality. It is used for better penetration and tanning time reducing.
5. Deicing chemical: Sodium formate is less corrosive and undergoes fast melting action relative to other deicing chemicals.
6. Buffering agent: Sodium formate improves both desulfurization efficiency and increasing lime absorbent utilization.
7. Animal feed additive: Sodium formate is an efficient feed additive as it improve digestibility.
8. Sodium formate is also used in liquid detergent as a builder or an enzyme stabilizer. It is used in dyeing, in electroplating, in silage preservation
Sodium formate(by butt)
White or yellow crystal
Organic Impurity ( By butt)
Content of Fe